Monday, July 29, 2013

under the weather

i finally gave in and went to the doctor this morning. 

boo was sick last week and my throat has been sore since last week too. 

with work commitments and motherly duties, i can't really afford to be sick so i just pushed on and hope that i'd get better in time. no such luck as i coughed my lungs out last night and wished that i'd gone to the doctor for some antibiotics earlier. 

i was given two days off work but i'll probably take one for now. after dropping boo off to daycare, i got home and made myself breakfast. i looked around the house with boo's toys scattered all over the place and i miss him. i can't remember the last time i was home by myself. it could have been the Friday before i gave birth to boo.

i miss having my own time resting and pottering around as i wish without having to worry about boo. but i also miss having him around. what a drainer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment