Wednesday, March 5, 2014

to baby #2: 13 weeks

written on 9 February 2014

as we finished week 13, i am starting to feel less nausea and my energy is finally coming back. i haven't had to take any anti nausea medications since Monday which is a good sign. 

i've read that i will be able to feel your movement earlier this time around given it is my second pregnancy and i did. i'm not sure if it is you but i could feel your movement in my tummy the entire day today. the first time i felt your brother's movement was when i was 15 weeks pregnant with him. 

my appetite is slowly coming back so is my taste bud. as weird as it sounds, when i was busy working in the office today, i could taste Spam in my mouth. i think i'll have to get some Spam this weekend!! 

//me and my 13 weeks bump//

No comments:

Post a Comment