Sunday, August 25, 2013

love is...

...when your husband knows you are struggling with your new mobile phone and spend most of his Sunday afternoon customizing it for you so that it works like your old one even though one of them is an iPhone and the other is a Samsung. 

we picked up our new Samsung Galaxy S4 yesterday and i haven't been happy with it. 

after playing with it for 20 minutes last night, i couldn't stop complaining about how un user friendly and how 'un-iPhone' like it is. 

so this afternoon, he 'iPhone-ised' my Samsung for me. he arranged all the apps into different groups like the way they were on my iPhone, he made the home screen looks like my iPhone's and he also loaded all the photos i had on my iPhone to the new phone. if he had more time, all the songs i had on my iPhone would be available on the Samsung. 

i'm slowly getting used to this new phone. if it wasn't for Jim, i think i'd still be using one of those old school 'non-smart' phones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment