Sunday, September 15, 2013

weekend baking \\ peanut butter cheesecake

this cheesecake was made especially for a good friend of mine, Rosie.

apart from my sisters, she's the only friend who knows about this blog. even though my entries are quite random and uneventful, she still reads them.

the recipe came from an Australian Women's Weekly cook book Rosie got me for my birthday years ago. i promised her that i'd make this cheesecake for her at the time, knowing how much she loves peanut butter. but till this date, i have not delivered on my promise. it has crossed my mind a couple of times to make this cheesecake for her but i'm not 100% convinced that the end product will taste good.

long story short, i decided to make it for her this weekend as a treat for doing such an amazing job of being on her own with LMT while her husband is overseas for work for a week. seriously, if i had to look after boo on my own and work full time for a week, i wouldn't survive. she probably already know this but Rosie, you are an amazing friend, work colleague and mentor on so many aspects of my life.

i'm not sure whether this cheesecake will taste any good because it sure does not look very good to me. but i'll let her be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment