Tuesday, September 30, 2014

my cheeky boo

my little boo is so neglected these days. whilst he still goes to daycare four days a week and Jim tries to spend as much time as he can with him, he is often left on his own to play with his Legos and his cars. he watches too much TV and spend too much time with the iPad. my Instagram used to be all about him but there less and less posts about him and more and more posts about his little sister. even this blog has been taken over by his little sister. so today i thought i'd write a post about some of the things he's saying these days because they are quite funny and i have no idea where he learnt these lines from. 

so far, he's proven to us that he is quite a caring and protective brother. when Charlotte cries, he will get up to her, give her a pat and say to her, 'Charlotte don't cry, gor gor (big brother) is here' or sometimes he would say 'calm down Charlotte, it's ok Charlotte' and before he goes to bed, he would give her a cuddle and say to her 'good night Charlotte my little sister'. i like how he has accepted Charlotte into the family and he has not shown any signs of jealousy. i hope i haven't spoken too soon.  

when he sees me having a cookie and he would like some too, he would say to me 'i don't have something in my mouth' and open his mouth wide to hint to me that he would like some cookies too.

he has been very understanding of the fact that when i'm busy with Charlotte, i won't be able to play with him and he needs to play by himself but every now and then, he would come up to me and tell me 'mummy i need you, come with me, come play car/Lego with me'. and when we are playing, he would put on his thinking face with his index finger on his chin and he would say 'i have an idea' or 'let me think about it'. it's hilarious.  

as he's been spending so much time watching tv, he has watched all three Toy's Story movies including the shorts which he found on youtube. he knows the name of most of the characters and his favourite character is Buzz lightyear. when he's playing with his buzz lightyear toy, he would say 'to infinity and beyond' and he also like to say to Jim and i, 'i'm buzz lightyear, daddy is woody and mummy is Jessie'. and whenever he wants to watch the shorts, he would say, 'i wanna watch shortcut'. the grandparents don't understand him but lucky we do. 

this boo is too funny. his cheeky little personality is coming through more and sometimes i wish he would be less shy and be his cheeky little self in front of others too. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment