Wednesday, December 31, 2014

365 days of Gabriel and Charlotte - goodbye 2014

if motherhood has taught me anything, it's patience. patience is certainly not my strongest suit and ever since i became a mum in 2011, my patience has been and is still being tested more often than i would like. i can confidently say that i have become more and more patient person.  we had a challenging day today. Charlotte was exceptionally hard to settle. days like these are not uncommon and they come by more often than i would like. not surprisingly my mood was affected just like any other bad days we had and Jim reminded me that i should focus on the positive because there's a family out there who would give anything to be able to hear their baby's cries. i get that but I also hope we'll get less of these trying days in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment