Monday, August 18, 2014

just mummy and boo and bump #2

a couple weeks ago, i got Jim to take some photos of boo and me and baby bump #2. i had some bump photos taken when i was pregnant with boo and i wanted some photos of me with bump #2 too. i'm actually not very keen of taking photos when i'm pregnant because i don't look my best. i feel like the size of a house, i look tired and i have double chins and my face is rounder than a full moon. but i also realised the round face and the double chins are all part of the experience of being pregnant and expecting a child is such a magical experience. even though i may not look as good as i did on my wedding day, what i look like when i'm pregnant is still worth documenting. 

not only do i want to have  photos of me with my 37 weeks bump, i also want some photos of me and boo when he is still the only child. when he is still the centre of my universe. when i can still give him my undivided attention and all of my love. 

at first i suggested to Jim that we take these photos at Centennial Park but Jim had a better idea. he suggested that we take these photos at home to make it seem more real. i'm quite happy with what we managed to achieve. 









No comments:

Post a Comment