Wednesday, January 1, 2014

hello 2014

first day of the new year. my first day of the year started at 5:30am when my boo woke me up. i don't know why but this boo has been waking up before 6 the past few days. it's like 5am during non daylight savings time dude. it not cool. try as i may to coax him back to sleep but i failed miserably. instead of going back to sleep, he started telling me who's sleeping. he tells me gung gung sleeping, ma ma sleeping, daddy sleeping. little does he know that mummy wanna sleep too.

so, my first day of the new year didn't start that well but it got better. daddy got up shortly after and gave him breakfast so that i could sleep in. after that, he changed him and took him to the park. not just the local park mind you. a park close to his work in the city. he's been wanting to take boo there. those two had such a great time and even though i wasn't there, i could tell from the photos below that they had a great time. i wish i was there too.   

No comments:

Post a Comment